Participants & Rosters
- No more than 24 registered participants will be allowed to participate in a game.
- There is no maximum to the number of players you may carry on your roster, but a maximum of 12 per team may attend any match.
- All participants must be registered and have signed appropriate waivers in order to play in games. Participants may register at any time during the season, but must be registered 24 hours in advance of any match in order to be eligible for participation.
- No spectators are allowed on the premises – only registered individuals who have signed a waiver and intend to participate may be in attendance.
Face Coverings & Sanitization
- Masks or cloth face coverings will be required at all times. This includes while playing, while on the sidelines, during game breaks, and when arriving or leaving the facility.
- League officials will wear masks at all times during games and field set-up.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to league officials and available for all participants to use before and after games and at all major breaks. Participants are welcome to use any personal sanitizing items at all times.
Location & Equipment Logistics
- Teams are required to bring their own game balls, which will be sanitized by league officials prior to the start of each match, as well as during breaks in play (if possible).
- Frequent touchpoints will be cleaned before and after every game by league officials.
- During scheduled games, teams’ bench and substitution areas will be separate and distinct from each other.
- Teams and players not participating in a scheduled game are expected to stay off the field until participating teams have cleared the bench and play areas.
- Entry and exit points onto the field will be different, if possible.
- There is no access to communal bathrooms for participants.
COVID-19, Notifications & Tracking
- Participants are instructed to stay at home if they feel unwell or were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19, in addition to abiding by all local and Federal COVID-19 recommendations, and understanding any further restrictions outlined in the District Sports Participation Waiver.
- If a participant tests positive for COVID-19, we encourage them to notify us as soon as possible. All personal information will be kept confidential.
- District Sports will abide by all local and Federal guidelines, in the event we receive a report of a participant testing positive. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Contacting all participants and employees with potential contact with the COVID-positive participant(s).
- Providing pertinent information to Health Departments for contact tracing efforts.
- In the event that a public health issue precludes a game from taking place, District Sports will make due effort to reschedule if possible, with consideration for field space and resources available.
- Any games forfeited due to public health concerns will either be listed as a 3-0 win or a 0-0 tie on the league table. This determination will be made by league officials, using best judgement based on the specific situation.
Any refusal of participants to acknowledge or abide by these rules will result in their immediate removal from the premises and banning from the program for which they signed up for.