Registration for the 2018 Columbia Heights Cup is Now Open!
Does your squad have what it takes to be the champs of Columbia Heights? The Cup is District Sports’s annual holiday social coed tournament to benefit local youth soccer organization DC SCORES.
General Tournament Info
- Date – 12/8 (Men’s and Women’s), 12/9 (CoEd). There will be no regular league games that weekend!
- Schedules – Saturday: Men’s D1, Men’s D2, Women’s Sunday: Coed
- Locations – Bell High School, Cardozo High School
- Format for CoEd – 7v7 CoEd – Minimum 2 women on the field at all times.
- Cost – $525 per team, $45 for individual (see below).
- At minimum 3 games (may be more based on final team numbers), event t-shirt for everyone, tons of great prizes and free drinks!
- Tournament Rules
For the purposes of ensuring a good experience for all, group level will be defined in the following manner. When selecting your group we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Competitive: Teams have a significant number of former college players (or equivalent level) and people who regularly play soccer in competitive local leagues.
- Intermediate: Teams have multiple players with high school level experience (or equivalent) and people who play in local recreational leagues.
- Just for fun: Group of players who is mostly joining for a day of recreation and exercise. Some people may have played organized soccer but the main goal is fun. Perfect for newer players or those returning to the game after time away.
** Free agents**
Free agents will be placed on teams with other free agents. If you have a friend who you’d like to play with please indicate that during registration. Also, please be refer to the definitions provided in the division section above when choosing your level.
Hit us up with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org