The Cherry Blossom City Cup is District Sports’ Annual Spring Charitable Soccer Tournament
All events proceeds will help send a group of DC girl’s to the Street Child World Cup in Moscow this summer
- Game Date – March 17, 2018
- Registration Opens – February 9, 2018 – Register Here.
- Games Schedules – Coed Just-for-fun division, Coed Intermediate division
- Locations – Bell High School
- Format – 7v7 Men’s & CoEd divisions split between 5 skill levels. Choose which you prefer: Men’s Competitive, Men’s Intermediate – or – Coed Competitive, Intermediate, Just-For-Fun.
- Coed Requirements – Teams in coed divisions must play with a minimum of 2 women on the field at all times.
- Cost – Team Fee $525 per team. Don’t have a team? Join as an individual for $40 and we’ll find you a spot!
- You get – Full day of soccer action, event t-shirt for everyone, tons of great prizes and free beer post game.
- Tournament Rules
All funds raised go to the National Network for Youth who underwriting the team’s trip .
For the purposes of ensuring a good experience for all, group level will be defined in the following manner. When selecting your group we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Competitive: Teams have a significant number of former college players (or equivalent level) and people who regularly play soccer in competitive local leagues.
- Intermediate: Teams have multiple players with high school level experience (or equivalent) and people who play in local recreational leagues.
- Just for fun: Group of players who is mostly joining for a day of recreation and exercise. Some people may have played organized soccer but the main goal is fun. Perfect for newer players or those returning to the game after time away.
** Free agents**
Free agents will be placed on teams with other free agents or on teams who indicate they need additional players. If you have a friend who you’d like to play with please indicate that during registration. Also, please be refer to the definitions provided in the division section above when choosing your level.
Hit us up with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org